The first in this series of webinars, 'How to link ecosystem services knowledge, tools and practice?' took place on Monday 11 September 2017, at 1pm CET.
You can view the recording on Oppla's news page.
You can view the questions from the webinar and add your own comments or questions via Ask Oppla.
- Is there a risk that too many tools are being developed...?
- Communicating ecosystem services ideas in the language of the target audience.
- How have you linked your work to EKN tools assessor...
- What types of knowledge can we produce as a science community...?
- LANDPREF tool
- What are the big questions that the ES science community are still to be answer?