The second in this series of webinars, 'How is ecosystem services included in policy?' took place on Monday 18 September 2017, at 1pm CET.
You can view the recording on Oppla's news page.
You can view the questions from the webinar and add your own comments or questions via Ask Oppla.
- Can you differentiate between inclusion in public policy and other forms of policy
- Why should it be included in policy?
- Which ecosystem services are mostly included?
- Should consideration of ES become mandatory...?
- What are the distinctive roles for national and local government policy?
- Meaningfully including ecosystem services.
- What are the particular challenges of this in marine ecosystems?
- "Conceptual integration"
- 12 principles of the ecosystems approach
- What sort of information on ecosystem services are needed for policy making?
- Levels of integration matrix
- What about impact assessments?