The third in this series of webinars, 'How do you include non monetary values in decision making?' took place on Monday 25 September 2017, at 1pm CET.
You can view the recording on Oppla's news page.
You can view the questions from the webinar and add your own comments or questions via Ask Oppla.
- At which management level are we talking about decision-making?
- What is the role of Natural Capital Accounting and what tools / metrics should be used
- What key approaches do the presenters suggest for highlighting the importance of non-monetary values?
- What is the scope of the term 'decision-making'?
- Any thoughts or comments in the cultural values of biodiversity in terms of including a non-monetary value in decision making?
- Can LANDPREF be used effectively for urban ecosystems?
- Comment about the lack of guiding principles for different methods.
- Is there not the need for decision makers to validate the non-monetary values?
- Linkages between Ecosystem Services and public goods.
- How can we communicate to the decision makers?