The fourth in this series of webinars, 'How do you take into account trade-offs between ecosystem services in land management decision making?' took place on Monday 2 October 2017, at 1pm CET.
You can view the recording on Oppla's news page.
You can view the questions from the webinar and add your own comments or questions via Ask Oppla.
- How easy is it for policy makers to access this information?
- How do we visualize/ communicate this in an understandable form to policy & decision makers?
- I am not quite clear what you mean by syndromes?
- How do you deal with trade-offs between ES decided by individuals and group/s?
- What are the particular challenges for ecosystem services trade-offs in built urban cores?