The 3rd Agriculture and Climate Change Conference will focus on the likely impact of climate change on crop production and explore approaches to maintain and increase crop productivity into the future.
The conference will bring together leaders from industry and academia to exchange and share their experiences, present research results, explore collaborations and to spark new ideas, with the aim of developing new projects and exploiting new technology.
- Modelling climate change and its application to agriculture
- Climate change and increased agricultural uncertainty
- Abiotic stress Effects of CO2 on plant growth
- Food security in developing countries
- Impacts of climate change on nutrition, quality and resource use efficiency
- Improving the efficiency of the food chain
- Plant-microbe interactions and climate change
- Reducing the impact of agriculture on climate change
- Innovative breeding practices
- New crops for a new climate
To find out more or register visit the Elsevier website.