- You retain full ownership of any content that you contribute to Oppla, including intellectual property rights. Ownership includes the right to access, amend and replace/delete content at any time through Oppla’s content management system, free of charge.
- You are legally responsible for any content that you contribute to Oppla, including all associated liabilities and obligations.
- By contributing content to Oppla, you agree to a non-exclusive royalty free license allowing Oppla to use, share and derive information from the content you provide. This does not mean that you surrender ownership of the content – it simply grants us permission to display the content via the Oppla website.
By accessing www.oppla.eu and its related services, applications or tools (collectively referred to as "Oppla") you are agreeing to the following terms, which are designed to make sure that Oppla works for everyone.
As a condition of your use of Oppla you agree that you will not:
- Violate any laws
- Post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material
- Post or otherwise communicate any false or misleading material or message of any kind
- Infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties
- Distribute spam, chain letters, or promote pyramid schemes
- Distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Oppla or the interests or property of Oppla users
- Impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of Oppla
- Copy, modify, or distribute any other person's content without their consent
- Use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Oppla and collect content for any purpose without our express written permission
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent
- Copy, modify or distribute rights or content from the Oppla site, services, applications or tools or Oppla's copyrights and trademarks
- Bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Oppla
We reserve the right at our discretion to refuse or delete content that we believe is inappropriate or breaching the above terms. We also reserve the right at our discretion to restrict a user's usage of Oppla either temporarily or permanently, or refuse a user's registration.
Oppla works to keep the Oppla website, services, applications and tools functioning properly and the community safe. Please report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us immediately.
Without limiting other remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off Oppla if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties or acting inconsistently with the spirit of our policies. However, whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content or keep a user off Oppla or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on our website, services, applications and tools and we do not accept any liability for unauthorised or unlawful content on Oppla or use of Oppla by users.
Some of Oppla's features may display content you have submitted on other sites, services, applications and tools (such as those belonging to organisations that are partnered with or otherwise working with Oppla). By using Oppla, you agree that your content can be displayed on these other sites, services, applications and tools.
Fees and Services
There are no fees for using Oppla’s freemium services. You will be notified of any optional commercial services as they become available.
Oppla contains content supplied by us, you and other users. Oppla is protected by copyright laws. You agree not to copy, distribute or modify content from Oppla without the express written consent of the owner(s).
Do not post content that infringes the rights of third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, content that infringes on intellectual property rights such as copyright, design and trademark. Entitled parties, in particular owners of copyright, trademark rights or other rights can report any content that may infringe on their rights and submit a request for such content to be removed. If a legal representative of the entitled party reports this to us in the correct manner, products infringing on the intellectual property rights will be removed by Oppla.
Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or the negligence of our agents or employees. You agree not to hold us responsible for things other users post or do.
We do not review all users' postings and are not involved in transactions between users. As most of the content on Oppla comes from other users, we do not guarantee the accuracy of postings or user communications or the quality, safety, or legality of what's offered.
In no event do we accept liability of any description for the posting of any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent information, or material of any kind which violates or infringes upon the rights of any other person, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee continuous, error-free or secure access to our services or that defects in the service will be corrected. While we will use reasonable efforts to maintain an uninterrupted service, we cannot guarantee this and we do not give any promises or warranties (whether express or implied) about the operation and availability of our sites, services, applications or tools.
Accordingly, to the extent legally permitted we expressly disclaim all warranties, representations and conditions, express or implied, including those of quality, merchantability, merchantable quality, durability, fitness for a particular purpose and those arising by statute. We are not liable for any loss, whether of money (including profit), goodwill, or reputation, or any special, indirect, or consequential damages arising out of your use of, or inability to use Oppla, even if you advise us or we could reasonably foresee the possibility of any such damage occurring.
If you have a dispute with one or more Oppla users, you release us (our agents and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known or unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
These Terms and the other policies posted on Oppla constitute the entire agreement between Oppla and you, superseding any prior agreements. No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchiser-franchisee relationship is intended or created by this Agreement.
Oppla reserves the right to amend and update these Terms at any time.