The event is jointly organised by the CLEARING HOUSE and REGREEN projects, which are active in European cities in Belgium, Spain, Poland, Germany, Denmark, France and Croatia. REGREEN and CLEARING HOUSE are also partnering with Beijing, Shanghai, Ningbo, Xiamen, Huaibei, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Guangzhou and Shenzhen in China who will bring their experiences to the event.
We warmly invite you to participate and engage with policy makers from all levels of government, scientists, practitioners and other thought leaders in the field of nature-based solutions and urban planning.
The event will address the following challenges:
- How can urban blue and green infrastructure be used to contribute to sustainable urban and spatial development?
- What improvements are needed to our governance structures and how can we leverage private participation?
- How can we educate and raise awareness with decision makers and citizens alike?
- How can we advocate for the use of NBS, their benefits and values in urban planning to meet societal challenges including climate change resilience, public health and well-being, and social inclusion?
- Find out more information on the event here.