First held in 1990, the Ecocity World Summit is the pioneer and longest-running global conference on ecology and cities. Every two years it brings together urban stakeholders from across the globe to focus on key actions cities and citizens can take to rebuild our human habitat in balance with living systems.
In 2023, the Ecocity World Summit arrives to London. Across three days, representatives from across the community are coming together to formulate and implement plans for the future of our cities. This summit will focus on positive change and progress for cities and those who inhabit them.
Ambitions for 2023:
- Gather and grow a network of urban stakeholders supporting sustainable futures
- Disseminate learnings and intelligence between cities and city markers
- Provide a forum to challenge existing urban systems, policies, and priorities
- Inspire and support professionals and citizens to take action to meet key targets
- Leave a legacy in London through a series of partner pilots and learning programme