About the webinar
As part of Mental Health Awareness Week (10-16th May) Business in the Community are hosting this event to highlight how businesses are harnessing nature to benefit employee wellbeing, as well as launching our The Power of Nature for Employee Wellbeing Toolkit.
We are in the midst of an ecological and climate emergency, whilst battling the knock-on effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on mental health and wellbeing. Harnessing employees connections with nature can be instrumental in addressing these three key issues. Taking this holistic approach to our environments will yield impact that is much greater than the sum of its parts.
During this webinar, we will be bringing together speakers from our wellbeing and climate action leadership teams, and we will be looking at the importance of reconnecting with nature for personal wellbeing and the environment.
Presenting their expertise on this area we have:
- Sam Hartley, Campaign officer for BITC and IGNITION project
- Holly Pearce, Senior Manager, Group Disability Team for Lloyds Banking Group
- Jonathon Hill, Head of Occupational Health for Anglian Water
- More speakers to be confirmed
Hosted during Mental Health Awareness week, this workshop will:
- Present the many benefits of nature for wellbeing with findings from the IGNITION project
- Highlight the business benefits of increasing employee engagement with nature.
- Provide ideas on how to increase employee engagement with nature.
- Introduce ideas for connecting employees, green space and the local community.