UrbanByNature - The Global Programme for Urban Nature Pioneers
invites you to its next webinar on
"How can we co-create nature-based solutions?"
Date: 11 July 2019
Time: 10-11:00 AM (BRT), 3-4:00 PM (CEST)
Cities and researchers will share experiences and knowledge on how to best co-create nature-based solutions. Collaborating amongst different stakeholders to plan, design, implement and/or maintain nature-based interventions together can be challenging to begin with but ultimately rewarding. The speakers will unpack key ingredients to successfully co-create nature-based solutions and share how this can work in practice.
Speakers for this webinar are:
- Katharina Hölscher (Research Fellow) and Marleen Lodder (Research Fellow), Dutch Research Institute For Transitions (DRIFT), Rotterdam (Netherlands)
- Katrien Van De Sijpe (Head of Department of Environment and Sustainability), Peter Vos (Sustainability expert), and Mien Quartier (Expert in Social Innovation), City of Genk (Belgium) (tbc)
- N.N., City of Niterói (Brazil) (tbc)
The webinar will be moderated by Alice Reil and Daniela Rizzi (ICLEI Europe) as well as Sophia Picarelli (ICLEI South America).
In this webinar you will learn about:
- why co-creation matters
- the concept of co-creation
- design principles for co-creation
- conditions for putting co-creation into practice
- “do's” and “don't's”
- experiences of Niteroi (Brazil) in using co-creation in the field of urban sustainability, and
- experiences of Genk (Belgium) in co-planning nature-based solutions
Please join the webinar, using the link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5343240981550106379
Once you have registered, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to join the webinar. Please note: we strongly recommend you to join the webinar via computer since GoToWebinar does not support sound for the videos shown during the webinar for those joining via phone.
If you were not able to join our past webinars, you can take a look at the videos on the Connecting Nature YouTube channel.
Please, keep in mind that our fourth webinar will be held in September 2019. More information will follow soon.
To learn more about the UrbanByNature programme and receive all updates, register here.