Oppla is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. All personal information we hold will be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may collect the following information:
- Name, job title and organisation
- Contact information including email address
- Your personal profile that you supply to us
- Other information relevant to surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We request this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improving our products and services.
- Sending emails to stay in touch with you and share news about our events, events organised by others, case studies, resources and research that we think might be of interest to you.
- We may also use your information to contact you for survey and market research purposes. Our primary method of contact will be by email.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we hold about Oppla members. The Oppla website is only accessible via secure encrypted connection.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Note that once you have used these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over the other websites you choose to visit. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such sites, which are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
Members who have registered via our website can view and edit their personal details at any time by logging into their account via our homepage.
If you do not wish to receive emails from Oppla, please contact email@example.com and we will remove you from our e-mailing list.
We will not sell, distribute or lease personal information to other organisations unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete you can amend it on the website.
If you have any concerns about your information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or write to us at the address below. We will respond promptly.
PO Box 51
5070 AB Udenhout