Valuing our Life Support Systems 2019 offers an independent platform for people in science and policy, NGOs, businesses and local communities to discuss and debate innovative natural capital solutions that enhance the environment and strengthen society. It is organised by the Natural Capital Initiative and builds on two influential summits in 2014 and 2009, which helped to shape natural capital thinking in the UK.
Natural Capital Initiative are currently inviting proposals for sessions, speed talks and posters under the following themes:
- New frontiers in natural capital data and methods
- Governance and institutions for implementing natural capital solutions
- Urban health and wellbeing
- Sustainable land and water management
- Sustainable marine planning