UrbanByNature, the Global Programme for Urban Nature Pioneers, will continue its webinar series for Brazilian cities with a webinar on "What are your city's needs and experiences on nature-based solutions?" taking place on May 29th, 10:00-11:00 AM, Brasília Time (3:00-4:00 PM CEST time).
This webinar will go beyond the introductory phase and bring more content to the table for you with 3 presentations from
- Dr. Stuart Connop, Senior Research Fellow - Sustainability Research Institute, University of East London (UK)
- Stephan Kampelmann and Adrian Hill, OSMOS (Belgium)
- Natalia Madajczyk, Head of Unit for Interdiciplinary Projects, City of Poznań (Poland)
- Agnieszka Dziubała-Connecting Nature Project Officer, City of Poznań (Poland)
- Agnieszka Osipiuk- Chief Specialist for Interdisciplinary Projects, City of Poznań (Poland)
Moderated by Alice Reil and Daniela Rizzi (ICLEI Europe) as well as Sophia Picarelli (ICLEI South America). There will be ample time for a question and answer round with you.
In this webinar you will learn about:-
- the current status of urban nature-based solutions globally
- The Connecting Nature project and processes of upscaling to ensure city-wide benefits
- the ambitions of Front runner cities from the Connecting Nature project to upscale nature based solutions
- the benefits of having an institution/Small and Medium Enterprise developing together a process for exploring city needs and experiences on nature-based solutions
- Poznan’s experiences with nature based solutions and lessons learnt along the way towards implementation
The registration link and agenda will be shared with you in the next email, so please stay tuned! Please note, we strongly recommend joining the webinar via computer since the GoToWebinar doesn’t support sound for videos for those joining via phone.
We would also like to share with you the link to our playlist containing Kick off webinar videos, now uploaded on the CitieswithNature YouTube channel.
Our next webinar date is also out - it will be held on July 11th 2019, 10:00-11:00 AM, Brasília Time (3:00-4:00 PM CEST time).
To learn more about the UrbanByNature programme, click here.
In case you haven’t registered for the UrbanByNature Programme, please click here.