Monday, 16 September 2019 - 12:30 to 13:30 (Europe/Brussels)
- A business model for conservation
- How to design a business model that also contributes to conservation / uses nature-based solutions for adaptation
- Key elements of working with the EIB or other banks to present a project
- How the interaction with the EIB and other banks has shaped the business case / the development of the institution.
Webinar presenters include:
- Helena Newell, Enterprise Manager for Rewilding Europe and Investment Manager for Rewilding Europe capital.
- Loan Officer, Natural Capital Finance Facility (EIB)
- Guy Duke, Director GD NatCap Ltd and Innovation Workstream Lead, EU B@B Platform (moderator)