Porto: Fifth Façade project Jardim Das Oliveiras: Porto’s Urban Rooftop Garden
- Enhancing sustainable urbanization
- Restoring ecosystems and their functions
- Developing climate change mitigation
- Developing climate change adaptation; improving risk management and resilience
- Nature-based solutions for increasing the sustainable use of matter and Energy
The study area is the city of Porto, which has around 42km2 and a population around 220000 inhabitants. Porto is the second largest city in Portugal, located in the northwest of Continental Portugal, limited by the Atlantic Ocean in the west and by the Douro River...